Fontana Lamp design Max Ingrand
Designed in 1954 by the famous French master glassmaker Max Ingrand, the lamp originally called 1853 changed its name to Fontana, in homage to the company for which Ingrand was artistic director for a decade. Its peculiarity lies precisely in the light source: the lamp in fact contains multiple light sources both in the base and in the lampshade. Product available for quick delivery. Contact us for more information on the availability of the different sizes.